Individual, Small Group & Corporate Training Programs
What would it feel like if you could truly step through your fears and live a purposeful life without limits?
Would you be doing work you love, letting go of old habits, the need to control?
How would your life change? What would be possible?
Have you ever…
- Really wanted to do something but then talked yourself out of it?
- Worried about what could go wrong – and decided not to even try?
- Wondered whether you could handle it if it didn’t work out?
If you answered yes to the above, then this workshop is for you.
Here’s what you will learn:
- You will work through a process designed to help you identify what you are afraid of and why.
- An understanding and awareness to step through your fears of rejection, disapproval, failure, being judged by others and making mistakes.
- You will discover how you can change your thinking and experience living from an entirely new perspective.
- You will connect with a small community of like-minded people and together, push through your fears so you can live your life with more peace and fulfillment.
You have the choice to not be limited by your fears.
Here’s what former attendees of this workshop have done as a result of this workshop:
- Started their own business or changed careers.
- Become more focused and clear about what they want in life – and been able to go after it.
- Transformed their relationships with their partner, family and friends and inspired others!
Follow up with 10-sessions of customized coaching and get crystal clear on your values and what’s important to you, develop new and positive healthy habits and put together a manageable and measurable action plan to help you achieve outstanding results.
Fear Workshop Testimonials:
I really love that this program is broad enough to assist anyone no matter what they are going through. I really liked that it targets fear and how we can truly enrich our lives once we are no longer paralyzed by fear. Louise, you are very comfortable to be around and I felt you knew and facilitated the program with ease. I liked how you took time for people to talk and share but seemed to know when to get back to the group or know how far to push someone in their process. Thank you for this experience – I will never forget the phrase: Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway! – Josie
As a coach/facilitator, Louise is bar none, amazing. During the workshop she let’s her clients talk when the need is there without making them feel that what they have to say is irrelevant. She looks at you straight in the eye when speaking or being spoken to. That is so key in day-to-day life. Louise knows when and how to go from one issue to another with such grace. No one in her course feels unimportant as she makes everyone feel equal. What makes Louise special is she is not uncomfortable sharing her own fears or past experiences. She is without a doubt, amazing. Thank you. – Shelley
About Susan Jeffers, PhD and Author of “Feel the Fear And Do It Anyway”
Susan Jeffers, PhD, has helped millions of people throughout the world overcome their fears, heal their relationships and move forward in life with confidence and love.
She is the author of many internationally renowned books including Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, Feel the Fear…and Beyond, Feel the Fear Power Planner, End the Struggle and Dance with Life, Dare to Connect, Opening Our Hearts to Men, Losing a Love…Finding a Life, Thoughts of Power and Love, The Little Book of Confidence, Embracing Uncertainty, Life is Huge! and the Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love. Susan has also published her “Fear-less Series” of affirmation books and tapes including Inner Talk for Peace of Mind, Inner Talk for a Confident Day and Inner Talk for a Love that Works. For more information on Susan, visit her web site at susanjeffers.com.