Leadership Development Master Circle
Exceptional leaders today realize that they can’t do this on their own. Rather, they surround themselves with successful peers who help them become better leaders and accelerate their business results while enhancing their personal well being.
Purpose of the Master Circle
Joining the Leadership Development Master Circle can help you gain support in delivering on your commitments to yourself, allow you to receive valuable feedback from a small group of like-minded individuals, and tap into the true source of your groups mind power.
Value of Participation
- Draw upon the experience, support and wisdom of a group of trusted peers
- Become a better and more effective leader and communicator
- Leverage the experience from others to accomplish your goals faster
- Obtain space to focus on the big picture
- Generate ideas and gain immediate problem solving
- Connect with like-minded peers and use peer accountability to drive discipline, commitment, and results
Is this Program Right for You?
This group consists of 6 carefully matched and selected business professionals who are dedicated to fulfilling both the personal and professional potential of themselves as well as their fellow group members.
If you’re willing to invest in yourself, commit to achieving and exceeding your goals, want to both give and receive help and like the idea of working with others, this group is ideal for you.
If you’d like to be considered for a spot, or want more information, please contact Louise Veres.
*Are you satisfied with where you are in your life and business?
*Do you feel stressed and overwhelmed by the many projects and tasks that need to get done?
*Do you have a clear vision and action plan in place to ensure you achieve what you want?
This unique goal-setting program is designed to help you truly understand what you want and what’s important to you; create the space needed to set your intentions that align with who you are, and help you enhance yourself both personally and professionally.
The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is because they don’t know what they want. CLARITY IS POWER!
At the end of this program you will walk away with:
- Clarity and control over where you want to go in your life and business/career
- An understanding of the change process, the obstacles and fears that get in our way as well as strategies to move past those obstacles
- Confidence in the decisions you make
- A customized workbook to provide you with clarity and focus
- A manageable and measurable action plan to help you achieve outstanding results
- A vision board to help keep you focused and on track
- Eight 60-minute private coaching sessions
- Co-ordinated to suit your schedule
- Delivered in person or by phone with email support between sessions
For more information on how to create your Intentional Life, contact Louise.
Full Circle Leadership Program (Leadership 360 Assessment & Coaching)
This program is about getting an “MRI” of your leadership with a combination of The Leadership Circle Profile™ and personal coaching. The Leadership Circle Profile™ is the only 360-degree assessment that measures leadership competencies and the inner assumptions that drive behavior. In an instant, individuals discover what they are doing, why they are doing it, and key opportunities for development. Ultimately, this assessment cultivates awareness and insights that enhance effectiveness in leadership and impacts performance.
The Leadership Circle Profile™ is designed to accelerate leadership effectiveness beyond traditional competency-based approaches. When it comes to developing leaders, training to competencies alone does not work very well. For more rapid and lasting results, it is crucial that organizations help leaders gain deeper insight into their behavior and what is driving it. The Leadership Circle Profile™ is the only 360 degree competency assessment that simultaneously provides focused competency feedback while revealing the underlying assumptions that are causing a leader’s pattern of strengths and limitations. The Leadership Circle Profile™ helps leaders understand the relationship between how they habitually think, how they behave, and, more importantly, how all this impacts their current level of leadership effectiveness. Once this awareness is established, leadership development can proceed. Without it, change rarely happens.
For more information on The Leadership Circle Profile™ or to book your assessment, contact Louise.